Joe-Joe From The SPCA of Southwest Michigan Is Looking For A Forever Home
This little fella just wants a warm lap to cuddle up on.
Meet Joe-Joe from the SPCA of Southwest Michigan! This little guy is a swetheart, and just needs a home to call his own. Joe-Joe is 14 years old and his owners brought him to the SPCA because they had too many other dogs to care for. Now he just wants love and snuggles, maybe your home could be the place he cuddles up in.
Joe-Joe will make a WONDERFUL pet and companion!
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Dogs and Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.