How Too Make Chalkboard ‘Boozy Broad’ Wine Glasses
Since Tess Taylor and I love wine so much I made us our very own 'Boozy Broad Chalkboard Wine Glasses'!
The project was super simple and a ton of fun!
What You Will Need...
- Wine Glasses
- Chalkboard Paint (for crafting rather then painting walls)
- Paint Brush
- Sticky pad or a design
- Parchment Paper (to protect the surface you are working on)
How To Make The Glasses...
- Wash and dry the glasses completely
- Trace out the design on the side of the glass with the sharpie
- Paint your pattern.
- Let dry for 2 hours.
- Paint on second coat of chalkboard paint.
- Let dry
- Clean up
- YOU ARE DONE!
See, easy right?!
Look for our 'Boozy Broad Wine Glasses' in our video's.
If you try this project I would love to see what you came up with!