Home Made Puppy Paw Print Wine Bottles
When the cold weather has you trapped inside, here is a fun project that will warm up your home.
Tess Taylor and myself have found fun ways to waste the winter hours away with crafts!
Both of us have dogs, and could not resist making wine bottles with puppy paw prints in them for our girls. Super easy, fun and a great gift for a wine lover who has a dog.
Here Is What You Will Need...
- Empty wine bottle
- SOS pads
- Stone spray paint
- Crazy glue
- Drill bites for drilling glass
- Sea shells
- Twinkle lights
- And a friend to have fun putting this project together.
How To Make The Custom Wine Bottle...
- Drink wine.
- Soak bottle in soapy warm water.
- Scrap off labels.
- If glue from the labels is left, use the SOS pads to get it off.
- Dry bottles.
- Spray bottles.
- Use pattern to wipe off pattern before the glue dries (Q-tips do the trick).
- Let dry.
- Paint on second coat.
- Re-trace pattern/clean off pattern.
- Let dry.
- Drill a hole in the back of the bottle
- Load in lights.
- Glue power pack to the back of the bottle.
- Decorate the top of the bottle with twine and sea shealls.
Get creative and have fun! What ever your passion, you can put it on a bottle. Can't wait to see what you have made!