Free Concerts At Kalamazoo’s Bronson Park This Summer
Great music in the perfect setting and it is free
The Arts Council of greater Kalamazoo along with the neighboring cities to bring music free to anyone who would like to go. According to the Kalamazoo Gazette the shows start next weekend and continue through till fall!
The concerts will be held at Bronson Park, are family friendly and start at 4 pm. If the rain starts falling the concerts will be moved to the First United Methodist Church.
Here Is The 2018 Schedule...
- June 3rd - Kalamazoo Singers
- June 17th - The Kalamazoo concert Band
- July 1st - Dacia Bridges Project
- July 15th- The Accidentals
- July 22nd - Kalamazoo Big Band
- Aug. 5th - Kris Hitchcock
- Aug. 19th - Schlitz Creek
But is that isn't all! The Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo has teamed up Parchment, Portage and Oshtemo Township to present concerts in those cities as well! Here is what you can look forward too...
Parchment will be having the 37th annual Kindleberger Summer Festival of the Performing Arts Summer Concert Series. It is free and and one coming is welcome to bring lawn chairs and picnic dinner. Remember all the shows are family friendly at start at 6:30.
Here Is the 2018 Schedule...
- June 24th - the Legends of Las Vegas
- July 22nd - Jimmy Buffet Tribute
- July 29th - Dana Marshall's best friend Matt Giraud
- Aug. 5th - Barn on Fire
- Aug. 12th - Cab Town Checkers
- Aug. 19th - The Bronk Bros
- Aug. 26th - Journey Tribute Band
The Summer Entertainment Series will take place at the Overland Bandshall at all the shows start at 7 pm
Here Is the 2018 Schedule
- June 14th - Justin Shandor - Elvis Impersonator
- June 28th - New Odyssey (3 guys and 30 instruments)
- July 26th - Allen Scoot, a Tim McGraw impersonator
- Aug. 2nd - Glenn Miller Orchestra
The shows will take place at the gazebo in Flesher Field. There will be seating available along with food for purchase.
- June 10th - Corn Fed Girls
- July 8th - Zion Lion
- Aug. 12th - Lake Effect Jazz Big Band
For more details on any of these events just got to Kalamazooarts.org