Fred From The SPCA of Southwest Michigan Is Looking For His Forever Home
Fred is a 4 year old Mainecoon/Tabby that wants to find his forever home!
Fred is a 4 year old Maincoon/Tabby mix. He’s originally from St. Joe County Animal Control and had to be shaved due to his hair being so matted. But once it grows back out he will have a gorgeous and long coat. Fred is incredibly sweet and absolutely loves attention. He is a big lover and just wants to lay by your side and be loved on. He does enjoy playing with toys and will bat at the stick toys with his big fuzzy feet. He was adopted but unfortunately brought back within an hour because the resident dog was not a fan of Fred. But it appears the Fred did well around a small child and is also good with other cats.
Adoptions Are Done On A First Come First Serve Basis
- The adoption fee for Fred (this cat) is $25.
- Cats adopted from SPCA of Southwest Michigan have received the following:*Spay or neuter surgery.
- FVRCP vaccination, up-to-date at the time of adoption,
- Preventative treatment for fleas and ticks,
- One month of free pet medical insurance,
- Microchip identification, transferred to adopter.
Maybe a pet may not fit into your life style right now, but you want to help support the SPCA and all the great work they are doing and you can! The SPCA is always in need of…
- Gently used blankets
- Gently used towels
- Kitty Litter
- Dish soap
- Laundry soap
- Pet toys
- Pet treats
ABOUT THE SPCA:
- WHAT: You can go to the SPCA of Southwest Michigan and meet lots of dogs and cats that are ready for adoption!
- ABOUT: The SPCA is dedicated to addressing the ever-growing plague of pet homelessness. It’s here to save forgotten dogs and cats in our community and place them in responsible forever homes. All animals are fixed, vaccinated and microchipped.
- LOCATION: SPCA of Southwest Michigan: Pet Rescue & Adoption Center, 6955 W KL Ave., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- HOURS: Tuesday-Friday 1 to 7 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and by appointment.
- WEBSITE: spcaswmich.org
- PHONE: (269) 344-1474