Easy Christmas Cookies From Heather McGregor And Tess Taylor
They are not the prettiest cookies, but they are super yummy.
My Mother makes these cookies every year and they are one of my favorites. Of course, my Momma makes them better then I do, but that is what Mom's do, make great cookies!
Here is the recipe...
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- a bag of Nestle Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (your choice)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 if you are using a glass pan
- Coat 13x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Combine graham crackers and melted butter.
- Press into prepared pan
- Layer chips
- Layer coconut
- Layer nuts
- Pour condensed milk all over the layers
Bake 25 minutes, cool, then cut into squares.