Don’t Call Them Michigan Brides, Call Them Bridezilla’s
Detroit Brides have picked up a new nick-name and it is not really positive. Freep.com is reporting that Detroit's Brides are among the worst Bridezillas...
A new survey conducted for WE tv, the host network of reality series “Bridezillas,” found that Detroit brides are the third most likely to be considered Bridezillas.
The only good thing about survey they conducted was that some of the questions can be taken in the wrong contexts.
Detroit ranked third among brides who felt “very excited” during the planning process for their weddings.
Being excited about your special is nothing to be ashamed of and you should not be looked down on because of that...I suppose brides just need to keep it under control.
Top 15 Bridezilla cities in the US
- New York
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Washington, DC
No one wants to look back on their wedding day with embarrassment of how they behaved. Thank to bolde.com here are a few tips to help you be the best bride possible.
How Not To Become A Bridezilla...
- Remember it is your day - None one else's, so they will not be putting their lives on hold for your day.
- Invest in a wedding planner - Let someone else be the "bad guy" on your wedding day. That way things get done, but you are simply the bride.
- Know that the day will not be perfect - If something can go wrong, it will. Just breath and roll with the punches.
- Be grateful to your wedding party - They love you and are there for you. Let them know how grateful you are to have them by your side.
- Decide to have fun - you are only getting married once (hopefully) so enjoy every second of the day even if it is not perfect.
The 12th season of Bridezillas will continue the traditional format of following two new women each episode as they work their way through the challenges of wedding planning. You can catch the show on the WE network each Friday.