Cheap Tacky ShowBlog – Tuesday
Another sign of the tough winter...I've got another cold. Now, understand, we work in a glorified petri dish (the KFR studio), and I do have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes, but still, another cold and another chest cold. I never get chest colds.
You Can't Make This Stuff up
No, it's not in your head. Products in your grocery store are shrinking. You're paying more and getting less. Toilet paper is a good example. P&G Charmin shrunk their size last fall, by 3/8 of an inch, and other manufacturers are right behind them. MousePrint.org has other examples of grocery shrinkage:
- Ritz Crackers are 2 ounces smaller
- JIF Peanut butter is also 2 ounces smaller
- Lays Potato Chips are a half ounce less
- Ocean Spray Cocktail juice is 4 ounces smaller.
- Betty Crocker Brownie Mix went from 19 to 18.3 ounces.
What else have you noticed shrinking on the shelves?
You think you're commute is bad...