Today is Love Your Pet Day.
I think we all love our pets, at least I hope so.
Some folks take it to another level, though. Sweaters, spas, jewelry, that kind of thing. How bad do you spoil your dog or cat?
I know many DVR’d the Women’s Gold Medal hockey game this afternoon. If you know me, you know how much I love hockey. I hope this game today and the one tomorrow make more fans for hockey. While the ending today wasn’t what we were hoping for, it sure was a great game.
Some won’t get this joke, but let’s try. There’s a 101-yr old man in Sarasota, FL who is running for Congress. His supporters are waging a write-in campaign because there was no room for anyone from the Whig Party. (Tip you servers. Good night, folks.)
10 things men should never doFrom Men’s Health online….
- Check your cell phone in bed
- Ask for a kiss
- Wear low-rise jeans
- Mess with another guy’s car
- Snoop through her email, closets, or medicine chest
- Keep a home-run ball by the opposing team
- Talk politics with new friends
- Talk salary
- Hang anything, from your cellphone to your keys, on your belt