Cheap Tacky ShowBlog – Monday
Today’s ShowBlog is a “this and that” compilation.
Saw a Seinfeld rerun this weekend, and there was a young(er) Bryan Cranston playing Tim Whatley. Always fun to run across an actor in an early role. (Though Cranston was already well known for The Wonder Years.)
BTW, while checking some credits, I see Cranston is filming a movie with the title “Holland, MI”. Its says it’s a thriller, and co-stars Naomi Watts.
- If you don’t know what SEO means, you’re just like 77% of the American public. SEO is “Search Engine Optimization”
- 27% thought “gigabyte” was an insect found in South America
- 42% believed a “motherboard” was the “deck of a cruise ship”
- 23% thought an “MP3″ was a “Star Wars robot.
- 18% thought “Blue-ray” was an animal found in the ocean
- 15% believe “software” is comfortable clothing
- 12% thought USB was an acronym for a European country.