Cheap Tacky Showblog -Friday
Adam Levine Sent Blake Shelton a giant-size replica of his “Sexiest Man” People cove. Your turn, Blake.
Windshield wipers were invented in 1921, and the first frisbee was introduced by Wham-O in 1957.
A ‘heads up’ from a vet to you:
6.. Don’t follow through with advice on how to care for your pet.
5. Refuse to pay. They agree to hospitalize their pets and then”forget” their checkbooks. Almost all vets want payment when services are rendered.
4. Deny, Deny, Deny almost everything that may be their fault. Their pet is not fat. Their pet’s teeth are not rotting. His claws are not too long. Stop — it’s exhausting
3. Carry their cat. Put them in carriers and dogs won’t attack them in the waiting room.
2. Let their dogs run amock. The vet’s office is not a dog park.
….and here’s what drives your vet up the wall more than anything…
1. Answer their cell phone! There’s nothing more annoying to your vet than taking a phone call in the middle of the the appointment.