Cheap Tacky ShowBlog – Bye Bye Global Warming
Global Warming is soooo 2013. Apparently we’re on the cusp of a mini-ice age.
If the snow yesterday wasn’t enough, I ran across an article that says we’re heading into a mini ice age. Probably in the next 40 years. The last one lasted 400 years. If you thinking about building a pool, maybe think again.
Shorty haired people take a few things for granted when it comes to day to day life. Here are some things on the minds of people with long hair:
1. You have two morning-alarm settings: the wash-your-hair alarm and the dry-shampoo alarm.
2. You’re perfectly happy to get into the pool–up to your waist.
3. Birthday candles (and open flames in general) terrify you.
4. Even the ends of your hair have been around longer than your current boyfriend.
5. On windy days, your hair could be classified as a weapon.
There are five more…get em here
The founders, Ron Wayne (the “forgotten founder”), Steve Jobs, and Steve Wozniak all worked (where) before forming Apple?
Answer: All three worked at Atari before forming Apple. More interesting Apple trivia here