A Taste of ‘Taste & Brew of Kalamazoo’ [Photos]
At lunchtime Thursday, the Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo was in full force — and the party has only just begun.
Check out the weekend schedule below, and come to downtown Kalamazoo for a delicious selection of local food, brews and lots of great music, including the Gin Blossoms!
- 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. — Gates open; serving lunch, dinner and late-night eats
- 5 p.m. — Shelby Lentz
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. — Rumblefish
- 8:30 to 10 p.m. — The Electric Red
11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. — Gates open; serving lunch, dinner and late-night eats
5 to 6:30 p.m. — T.Y.P.O.
- 7 to 8:30 p.m. — Pop Cult
- 9 p.m. — Beat Brigade Productions, ft. Exiled & Patience
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. — Gates open; serving lunch, dinner and late-night eats
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. — Absolute Addiction
- 4 to 5 p.m. — Branden Mann and the Reprimand
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. — The Real Fantastics
- 7 to 8:30 p.m. — Slight Return
- 9 to 10:30 p.m. — Gin Blossoms
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- WHAT: Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo offers food, craft brews, wine and music
- WHEN: Thursday, July 23 through Saturday, July 25
- WHERE: Arcadia Creek Festival Place, 145 E. Water St., Kalamazoo, MI
- GENERAL ADMISSION: FREE before 4 p.m. each day; $10 after 4 p.m. each day. Children 12 and younger are FREE.
- VIP TICKETS: $25 Thursday/Friday & $40 Saturday.
- HOURS: Gates open at 11 a.m. each day, serving lunch, dinner and late night until 10:30 p.m. on Thursday. Open 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- ENTERTAINMENT HEADLINERS: Thursday, July 23: The Electric Red; Friday, July 24: Beat Brigade Productions feat. Exiled and Patience; Saturday, July 25: Gin Blossoms. Click to see the full entertainment lineup.
- FOOD: 30 area restaurants are offering ethnic items, family favorites, exotic dishes, and local specialties. Click to see the full menu.
- BREWS: Sip on a selection of more than 30 beers, 8 wines and ciders. Click to see full list.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
The Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo Festival attracts and feeds an average of 10,000 people per day in downtown Kalamazoo, totaling 25,000 to 30,000 attendees over the weekend.
The Taste and Brew of Kalamazoo is proud to support Volunteer Kalamazoo and their work in connecting people to volunteer opportunities, supporting non-profit organizations in their management and recruitment of volunteers, and promoting volunteerism in our community.