A Detroit Woman Faces Life In Prison For A Pair Of Air Jordans
Chloe Adams robs a Citizens bank so she can buy a pair of air Jordans and cash to throw a party for friends.
Police say she entered the lobby at first, but left when she saw other people in the lobby. She came back in and went to a teller, police say, and passed a note to them that demanded money or "things would get bloody." Police say she left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
After her get-a-way Chloe headed for Chicago were she hosted a weekend barbecue for friends (that's were the crab legs came into play). Upon arriving home police arrested her and now she faces life in prison.
That is a steep price to pay and a horrible crime for a pair of sneakers and crab legs.
Other Odd Crimes That Have Happened In Michigan
- In 2011 A man in Petaskey, dressed as Batman was arrested for dangling off a 30-foot building. He was arrested and charged with several counts for carrying concealed weapons.
- Back in 2014 a Michigan teen was fined $200 for cursing near a play ground.
- In 2015 a 45-year-old woman lived in a Grand Blanc Walmart for 2 days before she was discovered and ticketed for 'disorderly person'.
- In 2017 a Birmingham man barricaded himself inside a home that was for sale until the homeowner looked at his offer for the home. The offer was rejected.
- This Memorial Day Weekend a 56-year old Milford man could be charged with assault and battery for licking his girlfriends 27-year old son, from chin to nose during a fight.