5 Things More Likely To Happen To You Than Winning The Powerball
...and they're insane.
No one won the Powerball jackpot on Saturday, which was up to $900 million by the time of the drawing. So now Wednesday's drawing will be worth at least $1.3 BILLION. The odds of winning the Powerball are one in 292.2 million.
According to CNBC:
1. You're 25 times more likely to become President of the United States than win the Powerball.
2. Winning would be like flipping a coin 28 times in a row and getting heads every time.
3. You're four times more likely to be hit by an asteroid.
4. You're 10 times more likely to die in a fatal car accident on your way to buy Powerball tickets than to win.
5. And you're 508 times more likely to become a billionaire through some other means.